Kuda bank is a digitalized bank that enables subscribers to conveniently carry out all banking activities from their homes at any time. Kuda bank is incorporated as Kuda Microfinance Bank with just online banking services.
If you are looking for a stress-free that you don’t have to queue to deposit, withdraw, or do any other banking activities then Kuda Bank is what you need, this article will show how to open a Kuda Bank account just in a few minutes.
Benefits For Banking With Kuda Bank
Kuda Bank is an online bank that saves you the stress of queuing, there are a lot of advantages to it and they are:
- Easy and stress-free banking
- Pay almost nothing for your transfer, you will be getting 25 free transfer charges every month if you register with your BVN and an extra will cost N10.
- You will be given a free debit card.
- Save automatically and get an Interest every year.
- Create a smart budget to help manage your spending.
Requirement For Opening a Kuda Bank Account
- You must be 16 years of age.
- Smartphone and an Internet connection.
- An E-mail address.
- A valid government-issued ID card.
How to Open a Kuda Bank Account
Download Kuda Mobile App from your google play store for Android and Apple store for iPhone and follow the instruction to complete registration.
Kuda bank account is of two kinds the basic and the KYC account, if you provide your name, phone number, and BVN without a valid ID you will only get the basic account, but if you add it with a valid ID you can operate the KYC account.
The difference between the KYC and the basic account, the basic account is limited while the KYC account is unlimited.
This post will be helpful to your friends and family kindly share using the social media buttons and also share your experience using the comment section.