This article is basically for every Union Bank account holder, and to break down the steps you need to make transfers to all banks in Nigeria without stress. I found out that banking is now easier, twenty (20) years ago banking was very stressful, you have to queue to make a deposit and also queue to withdraw, this stress was discouraging so many people prefer to keep their money at home. My father was one such person.
Things became a little easier when debit card and the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) was introduced to us our attitude to banking also change.
How To Transfer Money from Union Bank To Other Banks Using USSD code
Currently, every bank had its own USSD code to enable its customers to make transfers easily and quickly, in the same way, Union Bank had its own USSD code that helps its customers to make transfers in less than two (2) minutes.
The Union Bank USSD code is done through any mobile network in Nigeria and can be done conveniently from the comfort of your home 24/7, you just need a mobile phone of any kind. You can make transfers from your Union Bank account to other banks and even to another union bank account.
Transfer Money with Union Bank USSD Code To Union Bank
- Simple dial *826*1*Amount*The Union bank account number of the receiver# and send it with a line linked to your bank account.
- The details of the receiver will be displayed, do a quick check if the details are correct.
- Enter your four (4) Pin and send.
Transfer Money with Union Bank USSD Code To Other Banks
- Dial *826*2*Amount*Bank account number of the receiver# and send it with the line linked to your bank account.
- On the next page select the bank name of the receiver.
- If the detail of the receiver is correct then on this page the receiver’s detail will be displayed now and if not correct you will have to start the process again.
- If the detail is correct then dial your four (4) Pin and send.
For those using this platform for the very first time just like other banks, you will have to activate your line linked to your Union Bank account to the Union Bank USSD code before you can be able to make transfers successfully.
The information in this article will also be helpful to our Friends and Family, please share using our social media buttons and also comment and correct.