Just like other banks have created a simpler way to make transfers from their banks to other banks Polaris also created an easier avenue for its customer’s benefit.
In this new age, technology has made things easier than before, and the Banking Industry had really improved its services, before this time banking was not a comfortable thing for most people, just because of queuing in line for either depositing or withdrawing.
One thing that the banking industry introduce that was also helpful was the Automated Teller Machine (ATM) it actually reduced the queue in the banking hall but the queue at the ATM stand increased.
Polaris Bank just like other banks has seen a need to fix the problem by creating a USSD code that is self-service for its customers.
This article is to show you the steps you need to make transfers with the Polaris Bank USSD code to other banks.
How To Transfer Money With Polaris Bank USSD Code To Other Banks
The Polaris Bank USSD code is a self-service that is done just in two (2) minutes, is very easy, and can be done will any mobile network. The requirement is just a mobile phone of any kind whether a smartphone or your torchlight phone. These steps are to be observed carefully:
Transferring Money with Polaris Bank USSD Code To Polaris Bank
- Dial *833*Amount*The Polaris Bank account number of the receiver# and send it with the line used to receive an alert.
- Select the option for Polaris bank.
- The details of the receiver will be displayed, quickly confirm if it is correct then proceed to the next but if not you have to start the process all over again.
- Enter your four (4) digits pin.
Transferring Money With Polaris Bank USSD Code To Other Banks
- Dial *833*Amount*The bank account number of the reciever# and send it with the mobile link used to receive an alert from your bank.
- Select the receiver’s bank name.
- On the next page the details of the receiver will be displayed, quickly confirm if it is correct.
- Enter your four (4) digits Pin.
Now if you have tried this and it is not working and it is your first time to use this service, you have to activate your line to use this service just like other banks. just dial *833# and follow the instructions.
This article can be helpful to your friends and family please share using our social media buttons and so comment.