You lose the chance of being Nigerian if you don’t have a National Identification Number (NIN). Without a NIN you can’t renew your diver’s license, international password, and other valuable documents. This is a platform to show that you are indeed a Nigerian.
The federal government has seen that it is important for all citizens to link their NIN to their mobile lines.
Ways To Link Your NIN To GLO line
Globacom Telecommunication recently has been compelling its subscriber to link their lines to their NIN and also have provided ways to link it. The first step is to Enroll for NIN Registration to get NIN, then follow these steps to link your NIN to your Glo lines only.
Using USSD Code to Link Your NIN to Your GLO Line
This method does not require any form of internet connectivity. it is easy and can be done from anywhere.
- Dial *109* your NIN#.
- Follow the instruction and submit.
- wait to receive a message from the service provider that your GLO line has been linked successfully
Link Your NIN To Your Glo Line Via SMS
This method is free of charge and no need for any internet connectivity
- Follow this format carefully
- Enter your SMS app on your phone to compose a message.
- ‘UPDATENIN NIN FirstName and LastName’ to 109. For example, send ‘UPDATENIN 12345678219 Soibi David to 109
- Wait for a message from the service provider if your line is linked successfully.
Link Your NIN To Your Glo Line Through The GLO Portal
Access GLO Portal. And follow the instruction and submit.
Hope this article was helpful.
Please COMMENT and SHARE through our social media buttons.