It is possible to run out of airtime, it is more frustrating when you can’t even buy airtime from vendors or banks due to no money or sometimes network issues, MTN had provided a way out for its customer by letting them borrow and pay on their next recharge. This article is to show how to borrow airtime from MTN without stress and what it takes to borrow from them.
The MTN borrowing service is called Xtratime, this service allows you to borrow and pay back on your next recharge but there are what qualify’s you to use the Xtratime services and they are:
- You must have a prepaid SIM that is registered.
- To be qualified you be recharging your prepaid SIM constantly.
- You must least recharge N500 for the month.
- You must pay off your debt before you can borrow again.
How to Borrow Airtime from MTN
Are you eligible to borrow airtime? If yes then you are ready for the next step. This step is to guild you on how to borrow airtime from MTN using different ways.
MTN Internet Portal
You can use the MTN Internet Portal to borrow airtime.
- Go to MTN Internet Portal.
- Log in with your MTN number and you will receive an OTP use it to log in.
- Click on Recharge and the page will open.
- Click on Borrow and follow the instruction.
MTN Mobile App
Go to your Google play store and download ‘ MyMTN NG and register with your MTN number and follow the instructions.
MTN Code for Borrow
- Dial *606# and send.
- Airtime request.
- Select the amount.
Are you still finding it difficult to borrow after the above instruction? If yes then you need to find out if you are eligible and what your limit is because you can’t borrow beyond your limit.
You will be charged 10% for every transaction. And you will be deducted from your next recharge. Also, this service is for only prepaid users not postpaid. Before you can borrow your balance should not be more than N0 to N12.
Am sure this article was helpful please share it with your friends and family through our social media buttons, and don’t forget to comment.