Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) has been existing since 1991 and has become one of the good respected and organized banks in Nigeria. Banking has become easier with GTBank as the day goes by, GTB has branches all over the thirty-six (36) states even down to most communities and towns across the nation.
Depositing and making withdrawal was something else before now, you can actually get things done from the comfort of your home. GTBank is always improving on its services and making banking better for its customers.
How To Make Transfer From Your GTBank
GTBank has made things easy so that anyone can make a transfer from where he/she is.
GTBank provided an easier way to transfer money with your GTBank to GTBanks and other banks in Nigeria:
THROUGH THE GTBank USSD CODE MOBILE BANKING
The USSD code is an easy and simpler way of making transfers, it saves time. USSD code can be done with or without internet-enabled phones ( does not need internet connectivity). No airtime charges.
Requirements For Using GTBank USSD Code
- You need to have an account with GTBank.
- Activate the GTB USSD code on your phone
How to Activate/ Register Your GTB USSD Code
- With the mobile line, you registered with your GTB dial *737#.
- Select 5 and submit.
- Type in the last six (6) on your debit card.
- Create a four (4) digit pin you can remember
- Confirm the pin
How to Transfer Money from GTB to GTBank using USSD Code
- Just dial *737*1*Amount*GTBank account number of the receiver# and send with the number used to get an alert.
- You will receive a reply to type your four (4) digits pin and send.
- Then a successful message will be sent to you.
How To Transfer Money From GTBank To Other Banks Using USSD Code
You can also click to know the code for UBA.
- Simply dial *737*2*Amount*Other bank account of the receiver# and send with the mobile number used to receive an alert.
- Next, choose the bank of the receiver.
- Enter your four (4) digits pin and send.
- You will receive a successful message.
Hope this article was very helpful.
Please COMMENT and SHARE through our social media buttons.